"Lady Body" [LB] - TES 5 "Skyrim": Female Body Replacer with complete armor & clothes adaptation
Work belong to Krista original can be found here. I only translated and uploaded.
Version: 2.1 - Date: 11.02.2013
Helped at creation:
Sefcheg, CGMaik, MorisArty, TemnyiKot - I'm immensely grateful to them.
I tired to see these obscene alterations of a vanilla body. By altering the vanilla body the people for some reason don't want to realise that their replacers inherited bugs existed in a vanilla body. I quite assume they suit many users and they don't trouble with that.
They don't suit me but the normal replacer is not created (very surprised) for some reason.
That's why I decided to create my own female body replacer, which I called "Lady Body" [LB].
In this mod:
1. Complete alteration of a female game body.
2. High-res textures.
3. Complete adaptation of all clothes and armor.
4. Replace all NPC bodies (NPCs use the new body so as your character).
5. Different versions of the body on your choice:
- naked (by default),
- clothed (underwear) with the ornament on a neck hiding the seam (optional),
- with pubic hair which is total 3D and is not just a usual drawing on a texture (optional).
6. Replacing thieves guild master's armor with Bianka's complete set from "The Witcer 2" game.
7. Replacing Linwe's thieves guild armor with Triss complete set from "The Witcer 2" game.
8. Replacing The Dark Brotherhood master's armor with the complete set "Underworld".
9. Replacing the leather armor with the complete set "Scout Armor".
10. Added animation character breathing
11. v2.0 - Changed the shape of the breast at the maximum weight (in the direction of the more natural form)
12. v2.0 - Changed the geometry of hands
13. v2.0 - New Geometry brushes to form the third and first person,
14. v2.0 - All female NPCs - began to walk like a woman and not as men (and huscarls including)
15. v2.0 - All the vampires turns off the eye (and elven races including)
16. v2.0 - Becoming a vampire, your character will retain its natural appearance and does not become a monster,
17. v2.0 - Skin underwent complete processing
18. v2.0 - Enhanced customization Sylvan,
19. v2.0 - Added a modified skeleton (dagger on his leg, a sword behind - in your Option),
- In the same folder you will find fix for those on a skeleton "long-legged" women "
20. v2.0 - Also added adaptation of all clothing and armor from the DLC "Dawnguard".
21. v2.0 - Added Lady Body.esm - for those who want to adapt the mod to another, conflicting fashion.
22. v2.0 - HD texture of the body and face are already in the mod and you do not need to install them separately over mod
Upgrade to v2.1:
1. Fix vampire clothes for male characters.
2. Fix legs for 2.0.
3. Fix obsessed.
4. Adapting all armor and clothing DLC "Dragonborn"
5. Fix named necklaces and rings from DLC1 and DLC2.
6. Lowered stats huskarl armor, making them more readily getting changed it to a set of proposed players.
Attention: Two beast races (khajiits and argonians) are not playable and cannot be chosen for your character when starting the game!
TES 5: "Skyrim" with all official updates.
Extract the archive and copy the files into your Skyrim/Data folder. Content of Data folder should be in Skyrim\Data
The "Options" folder contains additional versions of the body. Screens included. It's easy to understand what do you need to do.
First of all install the whole main packet. Then Copy files from the "option" folder if you need them.
It's highly recommended to make the backup of your files before installing this mod. If you won't like this mod you could easily uninstall it and return the previous settings. Also backup your saves.
Just delete all installed files.
You can contact me by email: email@example.com
My blog: http://cgkrista.blogspot.com/ or forum: http://modgames.net/forum/110-7035-179
Many thanks to all people listed above, who helped me with the creation, testing and supporting of this mod.
So as to web-site: http://modgames.net and for all fans who like my mods and wait for the new releases.
Many thanks to all people who created all these mods listed below. Their work was used in this mod:
"NoMaaM Breathing Idles": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7093
"Pretty Face Pack": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7887
"No More Blocky Faces": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=30
"Underworld Armor": http://www.anvilbay.ru/files/Underworld_armor/
"Dread Knight Armor": http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=24850
"The Witcher 2 Models": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7807
"Scout Armor": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7109
Also there are some fixes for LB2.1 (fixes must be installed only if specific problem appears)